The CouponVario Scholarship Program
High school and college are often the first times you're responsible for your own finances, and it can be a challenge. Couponvario loves find the latest coupons & deals, so we want to encourage future entrepreneurs to take advantage of this and to help each other with saving money tips. We want to hear from you about how you're managing your finances, using credit cards, what you're spending your money on, and what are your biggest money concerns.
All students (entering, current, or post-grad level students) from Universities and Colleges in the United States are eligible for the scholarship.
We decided to establish an one-year non-renewable $1,000 scholarship to help University students across the country get a helping hand in paying for their education.
CouponVario Scholarship Awards
One time $1,000 Scholarship
Who is eligible?
- Graduating high school seniors or undergraduate college students who are in good standing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 years old
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled in a two- or four-year college or vocational school on a part-time or full-time basis
- United States citizen or legal resident
The application deadline is 11:59 a.m. Central Time August 1, 2018.
How do I apply?
Eligible students should apply in the following manner:
- Simply create essay with 1000+ words in length about couponing, deals and/or personal finance and what you've learned about money on your own.
- Send the following information to email@example.com :
- Your name, mailing address, and phone number.
- The name of the school you are attending with proof of acceptance or enrollment.
- You are giving Couponvario.com rights to use your essay in promotional material on our blog.
- Each of the above steps is required to be fully completed before the deadline for your application to be considered.
- 500+ words in length
- Discuss what your family taught you about couponing, deals and/or personal finance and what you've learned about money on your own. Examples how you use coupon to get big discount on your wishlist items. Any helpful tip is highly appreciated, so just pour out your idea to us and see whether you can beat others' and win the scholarship prize.
Winners will be announced in late August 2018. If the scholarship winner is unable to be reached within one week, we will choose another winner.
Submitted materials will be under CouponVario.com ownership and will not be returned.
If you have questions about your online application, contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org